2019 Summer Camp Schedule & Information
Concord Equestrian Center (CEC) Camps are the most popular camps in San Diego and feature local California and International riders. Student to counselor ratio not to exceed 3:1. In beginner camps, children learn proper grooming, tacking, riding, untacking, bathing, feeding and additional lessons in horsemanship. Advanced Camps are customized for riding and interest level and can include medical, advanced gymnastics, jumping, advanced flat work and transition to showing and/or advanced showing etiquette.
$600.00 (CEC Academy Riders)
$550.00 ( CEC Riders with own horses)
2019 Dates (6 spots per camp)
- Week 2 - June 24-28 Public - FULL
- Week 3 - July 8-12 Public - FULL
- Week 4 - July 15 - 19 CEC Only - 2 spots left
- Week 5 - August 5-9 Public - FULL
- Week 6 - August 12-16 -Weekly Pony Rider's Only 9AM-1PM- 1 spot left
Register for Camp
- Check made out to Mark Conley for $300.00 (non-refundable)
- Send check to: PO Box 675788 Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
- We will contact you when received to confirm camp spot
- Purchase camp tees and backpack at spirit shop online.
- 7 years or older.
- Arrive by 8:15AM at the clubhouse with Maribeth.
- Pick up is 4:00 PM. Post Camp Care Available 4:00-6:00 @ $18/ hour.
- Bring a bag lunch, a snack & refillable water bottle. We have filtered chilled water in our club house.
- Wear long pants and shirts that cover the shoulders and sturdy shoes. NO TANK TOPS PLEASE. (We suggest a visit to Mary's Tack & Feed. Ask for Danielle. She will help you find some breeches and paddock boots to make camp safe and comfortable.) Camp t-shirts & backpacks available here on website.
- Helmets supplied for those who do not have their own.
Jump Start Camp Program: A program designed for preparing your child for their week of summer camp. This ensures the rider is able to get the most out of summer camp and enjoys his or her time riding and being around the horses.
- 6 lessons for $480.00. Rider MUST be registered for summer public camp. All six lessons must be completed prior to week of camp. Packages paid in Full at time of registration with checks made out to Mark Conley. There is 24 hours cancellation policy for each lesson.
Call Maribeth to discuss any questions 858-259-1148.