2021 Summer Camp Schedule & Information
Concord Equestrian Center (CEC) Camps are the most popular camps in San Diego and feature local California and International riders. Student to counselor ratio not to exceed 3:1.
In beginner camps, children learn proper grooming, tacking, riding, untacking, bathing, feeding and additional lessons in horsemanship. Advanced Camps are customized for riding and interest level and can include medical, advanced gymnastics, jumping, advanced flat work and transition to showing and/or advanced showing etiquette.
$600.00 (CEC Academy Riders)
2021 Dates: (6 spots only per camp)
CAMP DATES WILL BE POSTED BY 2/2021
Register for Camp
- Deposits: Check made out to Mark Conley for $300.00 (non-refundable)
- Send check to: PO Box 675788 Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
- We will contact you when received to confirm camp spot
- Purchase Camp T-shirts and Gear on the online shop
- 7 years or older for regular camps except for the 6 & under camps
- Arrive by 8:15AM at the clubhouse
- Pick up is 4:00 PM. Post Camp Care Available 4:00-6:00 @ $18/ hour.
- Bring a bag lunch, a snack & refillable water bottle. We have filtered chilled water in our club house.
- Wear long pants, preferably breeches which will not chafe or cause rashes while riding. CEC Camp shirts or other shirts that cover the shoulders. Short paddock boots which protect the toes. NO TANK TOPS PLEASE. (We suggest a visit to Mary's Tack & Feed. They carry inexpensive children's breeches and paddock boots will make camp safer and more comfortable.)
- Purchase Camp T-shirts and Gear on the online shop.
- Helmets supplied for those who do not have their own.
Jump Start Camp Program: A program designed for preparing your child for their week of summer camp. This ensures the rider is able to get the most out of summer camp and enjoys his or her time riding and being around the horses.
- 6 lessons for $480.00. Rider MUST be registered for summer public camp. All six lessons must be completed prior to week of camp. Packages paid in Full at time of registration with checks made out to Mark Conley. There is 24 hours cancellation policy for each lesson.
Call Maribeth to discuss which camp is most suitable for your child, to coordinate multiple friends and any other questions 858-259-1148.